- Genetic Roulette - Never-Before-Seen-Evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population, especially among children. Gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, inflammatory diseases, and infertility are just some of the problems implicated in humans, pets, livestock, and lab animals that eat genetically modified soybeans and corn.
- The GMO Film Project - tells the story of a father's discovery of GMOs through the symbolic act of poor Haitian farmers burning seeds in defiance of Monsanto's gift of 475 tons of hybrid corn and vegetable seeds to them shortly after the devastating earthquake of January 2010. (in progress - read updates here!)
- The Future Of Food - watch it for free on their site then buy it from them. GMOs, seed patenting.
- Food, Inc. - Factory Farms, GMOs, food safety
- The World According To Monsanto - A look into the largest biotech business.
- Everything You HAVE to Know about Dangerous Genetically Modified Foods - A quick, but complete, introduction to all the major issues around GMO foods from Jeffrey Smith.
- GMO Trilogy - by Jeffrey Smith. Eye opening.
- The Corporation - for an overview of who and what we are challenging. Watch it streaming on Netflix, buy from Seeds Of Deception or other places.
- FLOW - on the international and future of our water. Scary. Time to start paying attention.
- Blue Gold: World Water Wars - watch streaming on Netflix.
- Sweet Misery - Aspartame is a genetically modified sweetener. A must see for all diet soda drinkers.
- Seeds Of Deception and Genetic Roulette by Jeffrey Smith
- Your Right To Know by Andrew Kimball. Available at Amazon.
- Seeds of Destruction by F.William Enghdahl- the history of the politics around GMOs. Definitely scary stuff. Buy it at Amazon
- Download this paper - GMO Myths & Truths by EarthOpenSource.
- Download this paper to learn more about the Genetically Modified Food Facts & Hazards.This presents the key scientific evidence – 114 research studies and other authoritative papers –documenting the limitations and risks of GM crops and the many safer, more effective alternatives available today.
- Read Article: Monsanto's GMO Corn Linked to Organ Failure
- Read the Study from the International Journal of Biological Sciences on the effects of GM corn on mammals (2009).
- Read the Study from The journal of Reproductive Toxicology that found Bt Toxins in the blood of 80% of unborn babies (2011).
- Read the Study from the Journal of Applied Toxicology showing that Bt corn is toxic to human cells.
- Read the Study from The Entomological Society of America that found Bt Toxin transmission to a higher trophic level via a nontarget pest insect (2006).
- Read this Study from the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences showing toxins from Bt Corn appearing in waterways (2010).
- CenterFor Food Safety - These are the folks who have been on the front lines with legislation.
- True Food Network - The Center for Food Safety's grassroots action network. Sign up for free updates and alerts on simple things one can do to demand true food
- GMwatch - News from around the world
- Institute For Responsible Technology - Jeffrey Smith offers the most comprehensive site on the science and health risks. Great place for educating yourself and getting the tools you need to take action
- Organic Consumers Association - Committed to getting foods labeled, good resource for action.
- Seeds Of Deception - Jeffrey Smith’s educational resource site. Start here for the best selection of Books, movies, etc. and where to go for the best education
If we have missed any of your favorites, please contact us and we’ll add them to the list.