Sign up to join us as a volunteer to staff a joint-effort Label GMOs, GMO Free USA, Moms Across America, and Institute for Responsible Technology Tipping Point Network booth at Healthy Living Festival:
* inform our community of the dangers of GMOs/glyphosate on our health/environment and how to avoid them.
* recruit new volunteers knowledgeable about GMOs who want to participate in future food safety efforts
* hand out informative flyers and giveaways
* help people to sign relevant petition(s).
We especially need volunteers for the following dates/time:
Saturday April 8, 4pm-6pm.
Sunday April 9, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-5:30pm (festival ends 5pm, and need to tear-down, pack, load).
You can sign up to volunteer here:
If you have difficulty signing up, you can also sign up (or ask questions) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed-up and participating volunteers will receive the following Thank You gifts:
1. Organic T-shirt: "Label GMOs", "100% Organic", "Save the Bees", or "GMO OMG WT...." (depends on availability).
2. DVD: "Genetic Roulette", "BOUGHT: Your Health Brought to You By Wall Street", or "GMO OMG", your choice.
3. Book: "Altered Genes, Twisted Truth", or "Genetic Roulette" or "Seeds of Deception", your choice.
4. Reimbursement for Del Mar Fairgrounds $13 parking fee.
5. Pass for FREE entrance to Healthy Living Festival (otherwise costs $10).
6. Water and organic snacks will be provided.
April 8-9, 2017, 10am-6pm.
Del Mar Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014
Plus enjoy the indoor festival (10,000+ attendees expected) before or after your shift:
* Lectures & Workshops by noted health, fitness & nutrition professionals.
* Free Medical testing & cooking demonstrations.
* Belly dancing & Zumba demos & adventure activities.
* Yoga & Qigong Classes
* 200 exhibitors offering healthy living products & services.
That time of year, where we have to take a closer look at what we are putting into our bodies,
becoming horrified, but having a good time in the process.
Changing things; Not by calling for Confrontations, New Laws & Legislation or Regulations.
But by simply by changing our shopping habits.
HEY, we know what GMOs are, we know how our food is poisoned, and tampered with.
We know the dangers of these over-vaccination protocols.
At these rallies, we just simply learn whats bad for us,
then we just simply apply that knowledge, the next time we go to the supermarket, or the doctor's office.
AND THE MARKET WILL DO THE REST.
Five years of these marches & rallies has changed a lot of th...ings;
Monsanto is gone, its been usurped by Bayer
[makers of those poisonous Xyklon-B pellets that the Nazis used in their gas chambers].
GMOs is a dirty word,
and we all know well to avoid BIO-Tech attrocities.
So here in Canoga Park, our new tack is working.
Citing Follow Your Heart Restaurant, and Vons Supermarket
All that fighting for legislation has only gotten us one thing;
The Dark Act.
WE ARE NOT HERE TO PROTEST,
WE ARE HERE TO PROMOTE.
Organic Foods, and Non-Food items that have NOT been Modified, Altered, or Tampered in any way.
Foods that were grown as nature intended,
and products that were manufactured for the purpose intended,
and not to bring harm to the user.
SO, LETS HAVE FUN.
The event will start with a rally & festival
at the outdoor sound-stage at Lanark Park in Canoga Park,
where we hope to have no more than 2 speakers + Me,
3 live bands, Artist's Displays, and promotional tables from any groups or organisations within our scope of interest.
After the rally, participants [at their choice] will begin to que-up at the southwest corner of the park [at the NE corner of
Topanga/Strathern] for a one mile march south on the eastern sidewalk of Topanga Canyon Blvd. to Sherman Way, where
the march will then cut east 1/8 mile on Sherman Way to
the Follow Your Heart Market & Café, where the group will then
Upon termination at Follow Your Heart, participants may then go off as they desire.
Some may want to shop. Some may want to buy a meal.
I choose Follow Your Heart as the termination point because it is Canoga Park's primary source for Organic Foods, Personal Products, and Nutrition.
The event will be "family friendly", legal, and peaceful.
All laws, and police directives will be observed,
drugs, alcohol use, or violence will not be tolerated.
ALSO NOTE: This is NOT a shopping trip.
Refreshments will be provided
THIS EVENT IS FREE,- NO ADMISSION CHARGE.